basketball cartoon hoop,thai sport foot volleyball,hey dude tennis shoes womens]
Updated on Sep 14, 2021 01:04 PM IST
, DelhiKrishna Priya Pallavi
- Met Gala 2021: From Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello to Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck to Rihanna and A$AP Rocky, the Met Gala red carpet saw some of the most adorable PDA moments. Here's a look at them.
- The Met Gala 2021 took place on Monday with hundreds in attendance. Rapper Lil Nas X, singers Rihanna and Billie Eilish, and model Iman were among the best-dressed celebs at the event.
Published on Sep 14, 2021 09:54 AM IST
- Rihanna, who is now officially a billionaire with a net worth of .7 billion and the wealthiest female musician in the world, had a humble response to her achievement.
Published on Aug 06, 2021 09:03 PM IST
- Pride Month: Rihanna celebrates Pride in a black top, black sheer rainbow stockings and a rainbow-embellished thong for a photoshoot. The ensemble is from her Savage X Fenty line
Published on Jun 30, 2021 02:21 PM IST
, DelhiKrishna Priya Pallavi
- After Levi's jeans, Deepika Padukone turns brand ambassador of another international luxury brand, Chopard but it is her muted style and silhouette in one-shoulder dress, a messy bun and ₹18 lakh watch that leaves Ranveer Singh swooning over 'elegance ki moorat'
Updated on Apr 21, 2021 03:33 PM IST
The year 2021 is just three months old, but Kangana Ranaut has already feuded with Rihanna and Diljit Dosanjh, attacked Urmila Matondkar and Twitter and compared herself to Meryl Streep and Gal Gadot. Here are highlights of her year, on her birthday.
Updated on Mar 23, 2021 04:49 AM IST
- Late night host and YouTube star Lilly Singh became the latest celebrity to show solidarity with the protesting farmers in India, when she walked the Grammys red carpet with a mask that showed her support to the farmers.
Updated on Mar 15, 2021 12:00 PM IST
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
Published on Mar 06, 2021 05:54 PM IST
- Deshmukh on February 8 ordered a probe to check if Indian celebrities were forced to tweet by the BJP to counter the tweets posted by international celebrities who tweeted criticising the government’s handling of the farm laws.
Published on Mar 02, 2021 04:59 PM IST
hindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- Kangana Ranaut has slammed a minister who reportedly called her a 'naachne gaane waali (item girl)', calling him a 'fool' who has her confused with Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt.
Published on Feb 19, 2021 07:55 PM IST
- Rihanna's new topless photo, in which she is wearing a pendant of a deity around her neck, has sparked major outrage in India. She has been accused of hurting religious sentiments.
Published on Feb 17, 2021 06:41 PM IST
As the Covid-19 pandemic impacts the personal luxury goods sector differently, with the apparel category suffering the most, LVMH and Rihanna suspend the ready-to-wear operations of the pop singer’s brand - Fenty
Updated on Feb 11, 2021 09:21 AM IST
A delegation of the Congress party met Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh earlier in the day claiming that Indian celebrities reacted to Rihanna's tweet under pressure from the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Updated on Feb 08, 2021 05:01 PM IST
- Mia Khalifa wants to know why Priyanka Chopra has remained silent on the farmers' protests. Priyanka had, in fact, commented on the matter in December.
Published on Feb 08, 2021 01:31 PM IST
Reiterating her support to farmers, Susan Sarandon said they are with the farmers and must let India’s leaders know the world is watching.
Published on Feb 07, 2021 02:15 PM IST
- Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) also took on the Centre for dragging Bharat Ratna in its campaign to counter tweets by celebrities such as international pop star Rihanna.
Susan Sarandon, Hollywood star with multiple awards to her name, has voiced her support towards the farmers protesting against the three farm laws in India.
Updated on Feb 06, 2021 10:33 AM IST
- Director Vishal Bhardwaj shared an article on Twitter which spoke about how his 2013 film, Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola, spoke about farmers' fears of land grab by businessmen, well ahead of time.
Published on Feb 05, 2021 05:48 PM IST
Randeep Hooda on Thursday shared a short video clip from his 2010 film, Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, in which he discusses a character named Rehana, played by Kangana Ranaut. Watch here.
Published on Feb 05, 2021 04:41 PM IST
- Actor Ranvir Shorey has mocked singer Rihanna and activist Greta Thunberg in a song. He said that Greta is 'uneducated' and that Rihanna is an 'bahana (excuse)'.
Published on Feb 05, 2021 02:56 PM IST
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that singer Rihanna must have charged at least ₹100 crore to tweet about the farmers' protest.
Updated on Feb 05, 2021 02:24 PM IST
- Salman Khan has reacted to the controversial farm laws and the protests that have followed. He said whatever is the most correct thing to do, should be done.
Published on Feb 05, 2021 09:35 AM IST
The toolkit was tweeted by Swedish environment activist Greta Thunberg along with a post in support of the agitating farmers.
Published on Feb 05, 2021 01:56 AM IST
, New Delhishiv sunny
After tweets from a set of global figures expressing solidarity with the farm protests, and a strong ministry of external affairs statement defending the farm laws and rebuking “vested interest groups”, the battle over the narrative on the farm protests escalated on social media
Updated on Feb 04, 2021 08:59 PM IST
- Sonakshi Sinha has re-posted a message highlighting humanitarianism amid the farmers' protest, in light of international attention being shed on it after tweets from celebrities such as Rihanna.
Published on Feb 04, 2021 04:35 PM IST
- The Chinese were among the first to recognise the role of information warfare to weaken the adversary from within
Updated on Feb 04, 2021 01:42 PM IST
Shishir Gupta, New Delhi, Hindustan Times
- Taapsee Pannu has made several comments about Kangana Ranaut's sustained Twitter attacks against her. See here.
Published on Feb 04, 2021 01:34 PM IST
Kangana Ranaut has once again lashed out at Taapsee Pannu, calling her a 'B grade' actor and a 'freeloader'. She was reacting to Taapsee's indirect comment about the 'India against propaganda' social media hashtag.
Updated on Feb 04, 2021 10:58 AM IST
Taapsee Pannu shared a tweet where she expressed her view on the developments in the aftermath of Rihanna and Greta Thunberg's tweets in support of protesting farmers.
Published on Feb 04, 2021 10:20 AM IST
The Twitter storm started after a tweet by international pop icon Rihanna who posted a news article about the suspension of internet at sites where farmers are protesting.
Updated on Feb 04, 2021 10:19 AM IST